We're all excited to get back to normal. We are having a THANKSGIVING POTLUCK !
Thursday, Nov 25th
Social Hour 2:00-3:00 PM
Dinner 3:00 PM
Sign up sheets - on the easel in the Diamond Clubhouse.
- Sign your name( one line only for your party)
- Total number of people in your party
- Choose a covered dish to share. Please bring a covered dish to share for every 2 people in your party. Each dish should feed 8 to 10 people. Keep in mind people eat a lot more at a Potluck then they normally eat. We want to have plenty of food, even for the unlucky tables that are called last.
Reserve your Table Seating
- Choose a table with open seats
- Put the names of everyone in your party on the spaces provided for each table
- Put the # (number) of your table in the box next to your name on the sign up sheet.
- Please try to remember your table number. This will help with check in the day of the Potluck.
We're looking forward to Giving Thanks and Celebrating Thanksgiving together with our Silver Lakes Family and Friends.
Carole Kratz for the Thanksgiving Committee