Our primary objective is to operate our Park as safely and fully as possible, while adhering to active Sate/County mandates and restrictions. As these change frequently, we will do our best to update this information as timely as possible. Please refer to this page on a regular basis.
For your safety and for all in the Silver Lakes Community, PLEASE FOLLOW ALL CDC and Silver Lakes guidelines including the following general guidelines for all amenities and the specific guidelines for each amenity linked below:
- Do not use any amenity and isolate on your lot if you are currently exhibiting any of the following symptoms of the coronavirus, or if you have had symptoms or been in contact with COVID-19 in the last (14) days:
- fever or chills
congestion or runny nose
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- sore throat
- nausea or vomiting
- Contact your health care professional before using amenities.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and other persons.
- Wear face coverings in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Wash/sanitize hands prior to and after using amenities.
- Follow any other safety measures identified in the guidelines below
We cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to the COVID-19 virus /or any other germs or bacteria throughout the common areas. ALL COMMON AREAS OF THE COMMUNITY ARE TO BE USED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
REMEMBER: It is solely up to you to protect yourself from the Corona virus. We can offer suggestions and rules, but it is up to you to follow them to keep yourself, as well as everyone around you, as safe as possible! If you see some questionable behavior, please say something at the time, to the people involved or remove yourself from that situation. Please do not involve the Park manager or Board members… we are all adults and should be able to rectify these situations ourselves.
Click on the links below to read guidelines for each amenity including current status of league play:
To determine the current impact on Silver Lakes Event cancellations, please review the following page:
Similarly, the current status of weekly activities is indicated on the list of
The following links provide state and local COVID-19 guidelines: