Diamond Clubhouse AV Support
With the Diamond Clubhouse AV equipment, we have the ability to support events and activities with:
- A sound system and microphones,
- Three TVs with a choice of feeds from a Comcast cable box, a DVD/Blu-ray/USB player, and wireless video access from a computer or camera,
- A video camera,
- Stage lighting.
Please follow these guidelines:
- For all Major Events as listed on the Overview of Events page, an AV support person is automatically assigned at the start of the season.
- The assignments are subject to changes as the season progresses.
- To determine the support person assigned for your event, please review the current list:
LIST OF AV ASSIGNMENTS (3/7/22)
- Contact the AV Chairperson identified below if your major event is not assigned AV Support.
- If your special event or activity requires use of the sound system, TVs, or stage lighting, contact the Activity Committee to schedule someone from the AV Committee to help.
- A few weeks’ notice will help ensure availability of the equipment and necessary support.
- Assign a single person in your group to work with the AV Cabinet support person.
- Our expertise is in using the equipment. We don't create presentations or find music or videos for your event.
- Note that the TVs won't work without access to the AV cabinet.
Chairperson: Clive Cadman